Rogue Valley Youthbuild
Rogue Valley YouthBuild is a 9 month construction training program in Jackson County. Our program focuses on moving young people to employment or college by program completion.
- Construction Training
- Job Shadowing/Internship opportunities
- CPR/First Aid certified
- OSHA 10 certification
- GED and other educational services
- Life Skills and Work Ethics
- Personal support/advocacy
- Training in community leadership
- Job search assistance
- Earn while you learn!
If you are:
- Serious and committed to transformation
- Drug Free and ready to work towards employment and/or college
- In need of completing your GED
- Interested in learning about the construction field
- Interested in community betterment projects
- Between 16 and 21 years old
Sign up today at The Job Council. For more information call 541-842-2548 or email Cindy Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * Check out our YouthBuild Facebook page at:
This project is funded by a grant awarded under the President's Community-Based Job Training Grants, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment & Training Administration.
Voice relay for hearing impaired. (800) 735-1232
In the news: Rogue Valley Youthbuild helps low income families build their homes